le Petit pineapple events
Same Impeccable Events, Petit.
Same Pink Pineapple, with a Bow.
In 2010 Elle Ellinghaus Designs became official and that pink pineapple grew to become a well- known and respected force in the wedding industry. Our award-winning reputation, sophisticated style, and down-to-earth/fun way of planning led to clients asking us to plan their social events; memorable 1st-75th birthday parties, extravagant showers, debutante teas & balls, anniversary parties with a twist, plus client’s friends & families who wanted smaller-scale weddings, but filled with design or small elopements celebrations.
Long-time loved-by-all EED Wedding Designer & Producer, Chatara, is the lead designer at LPP bringing social events into a league of their own. With a bow atop the same pink pineapple, charm bursting at the seams, darling designs, and a lead stylist who has her fashion degree from Los Angeles, LPP has become a sought-after design studio for petit events with attitude & sense of high style.
The Ballroom: $3,500.00
The Tented/at Home: $4,000.00
The Ballroom: $4,500.00
The Tented/at Home: $5,000.00
• Complimentary consultation at the EED studio or venue with Chatara to decide on a package and what aspects you need LPPs assistance in.
• Meeting -via- phone, face-time or in person to go over budget, wants, timeline, décor, menu and ideas.
• After the initial meeting, Chatara begins brainstorming, sketching and creates a perfect vision. From here, you will receive ideas within your budget for wow-factor’s to provide small vignettes or full room transformations. This includes her sketches and/or inspiration boards to bring the vision to life. With these ideas, a price guide will be given so you can review the cost of each and choose together which ideas work best, which make the most impact and are perfect for your event.
• LPP will act as the liaison between the client and the vendors. Rather than dealing with numerous contacts, you only need to be in touch with one—Chatara—for the least amount of stress possible and so you can enjoy throwing your event!
• Arrive with an assistant on the day of the event to begin set up and oversee all production to ensure all vendors set up to the correct plans, schedule and details.
• This also includes being on site for the duration of the event if needed, and then returning for the breakdown.
• End of the event: Collect all personal items for the client and return them to the place of preference.
• Distribution of final balance and gratuities to vendors on your behalf.
What is the 10% Production Fee?
This production fee is added to any vendors EED has a hand in producing and directing. Tenting, rentals, lounge furniture, coordinating hotels & management of any vendors. Our time and devotion to each small detail is just as important to us as the big details, and we spend countless hours making sure every one is in place, every layout is perfected, every vendor order is exact and this is what the production fee covers. Items like your dress, makeup and personal items are not part of this fee. The flat fee is for planning & design time, full staff & your planner’s day of (or days in advance of) management as well as unlimited meetings-emails-phone calls.
Many planners ask for a 10% - 30%+ of your total budget spent, and we do not feel this is fair which it is why we add only an 10% production fee with only vendors/venues we are helping to produce.The production fee ensures our time is valued properly because as you will see, we work extremely hard for you.
A full planning package for smaller budget, intimate weddings. You want to focus on the day and not get caught up in the details of guest count or decor.
• Your planner’s one and only wedding that weekend and the entire week.
• Password to the EED Lovebirds Online Wedding Planning.
• Coordinating with catering staff & catering/venue coordinator, vendors, and all pieces of your wedding puzzle.
• Preparation of an initial wedding budget to use as a guideline throughout the planning.
• (2) Travel & visits to chosen ceremony & reception location
• Designing an event timeline & layout with you based off your loves, likes, dislikes, styles and more. We meet to discuss your vision and give you options on what can be done in your budget.
• Unlimited contact: face-to-face meetings, by phone and by e-mail. Please note that all face-to-face meetings must be scheduled in two weeks in advance and phone calls should be scheduled in advance as well to ensure we have proper time to devote to you.
• Assistance with selection of wedding attire and accessories, if desired.
• Review of contracts.
• Keeping you up to date with what to do next in the planning timeline. Making sure everything is booked and all components are done and stay ahead of schedule. Relieving the stress from the bride and the family, so they know exactly what they should be doing and when.
• Attendance at all vendor meetings for, in place of, or with the couple to confirm nothing is forgotten and the designs/plans are cohesive and flow together brilliantly.
• For the duration of planning, we act as the liaison between you and the vendors for all planning and logistics. This way you do not get bombarded with questions /problems/logistics…we handle it for you.
• We provide layout and small-budget design options to make the most bang for your budget. From there we move forward to book our vendor partners needed to make it come to life for your budget.
• EED is there overseeing from the moment of décor set up & deliveries to the last moment of breakdown.
• Set up and negotiate hotel blocks for out-of-town guests if needed.
• Schedule transportation for family, bridal party, and guests for ceremony and reception.
• Advise on menu planning & flow and attend tasting with caterer.
• Lead vendor walk through with vendors and make a detailed floor plan.
• Production of Master Timeline Wedding Packet which includes a timeline for each vendor, the wedding party, all layouts for plan A and plan B’s, vendor lists, directions to the venue, and more. Our Wedding Packets are copyrighted, industry-known, and take about 45 working hours to produce. These are usually 20+ pages.
• All day of management with set up & breakdown services included in Coordination packages.